In our quest for understanding, humanity has sought relentlessly (seek after, strive vigorously, be ravenously hungry for) for knowledge that will make a difference in the direction, the experience and the outcomes of our lives on Earth. Too often we have felt helpless in our ability to impact our lives and their outcomes. (Seek ye first) The resulting hopelessness has led to many experiences at attempts to find something that delivers the power to have influence and to provide control. We do not want to be swept along by the tsunami of life, completely without influence on the direction, experience and resulting outcomes of our lives and those whom we love.
Humanity has tried many things:
- Religion – Religion can be defined as man’s attempt to describe and explain God. The results of the many explanations are “methods” for approaching, worshipping and serving God. That is why we have Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, Christians, and the designations of Baptists, Catholics, Methodists, Pentecostals, Presbyterians and the thousands of other Groups who believe they have discovered the way through their “method” to know and to understand their God. A prevailing theme among most religions is a standard of conduct and behavior on Earth for the ultimate purpose of getting to Heaven or the place where their God lives. Most of humanity has found the religious experience to not be effective for the daily experiences of their lives. They describe the result of religion to be “pie in the sky” or for the “sweet by and by” and not having the ability to influence the here and now. (Mark 7; 7-9 NLT)
- Power / Influence / Fame – There are those in humanity who have gone after and obtained very powerful positions, somehow believing the resulting influence would fulfill them and make them complete. Through politics, ownership or control of great companies, large assets – stocks, gold, silver, land, etc., and the many other standards of man for recognition, honor and fame, their position and power can be made obvious to all. Sadly the road to the top becomes very narrow with few peers and the results too often are loneliness and isolation. Frequently the pressures of humanity’s needs, their inability to be pleased or satisfied leads to a callousness and almost ruthlessness among those of power. They see themselves in a no win situation, unable to please everyone and criticized for whatever they do. They are not appreciated by those they are working for, and they themselves are empty of regard for others.
- Alcohol, Drugs, Sex (extra marital and homosexual) – There are generations that have developed cultures that are prone to these activities. All of these are sensual stimulants that by their exercise dull the very senses themselves that they are attempting to enhance. The artificial enhancing of these senses has only temporary results. The amount required to achieve the same results increases and addiction occurs. The senses exposed to this artificial stimulus become dulled, weakened, impaired and often unresponsive to normal activity. The desired result is destroyed by the temporary fix. Extra-Marital and Homosexual sex destroys humanity from within much like Cancer. Every nation on Earth that was ever great and developed a distorted, perverted view of sex was destroyed from within quickly thereafter. The acceptance and approval of these behaviors by any society always result in the fall of that society. Research it for yourself.
- Wealth – Money is good. Money is not bad. Without money life on Earth becomes very challenging. Money is a commodity, a medium of exchange that is used for commerce on Earth. When the possession of money becomes obsessive and we trade the pursuit and possession of money for everything else – Spouse, Children, Family, Health, Relationships, Values and Principles, the price is too great. The possession of large amounts of money is neither a validation of success nor the absence of money a confirmation of failure. Money is of no value in and of itself. The proper use of money as a medium of exchange in fulfillment of the Universal Dynamics of Nature determines the value of money. And that is by the good it can be used to bring to others. Money in our possession is to meet our needs and to assist others less fortunate with their needs. I have believed for a long time that humanity is divided into two groups where money is concerned – Givers and Takers. I also believe this is the way it is because humanity as a whole does not understand the purpose and the plan for money. So much of our lives are spent gathering money. Consider the hours of your day that are devoted to this pursuit. When we realize money is a tool we earn in order to bless our families and those around us less fortunate than us, giving becomes a natural part of money. It is amazing how many have no plan for giving. Giving is not a part of money for them.Money is all about keeping. If giving is a part, it becomes a religious experience. A tithe, ten per cent, and it becomes real easy to tip instead of tithe. Giving is the purpose of money and it opens a door nothing else will open. I can prove it.
- Talents/Special Abilities – The ability to perform in an outstanding, above average manner, whether a gifting or a developed skill, must be for the betterment of others. Talent for Music, Sports, Teaching, Speaking, Preaching, Building, Drawing, Painting, Sales, Management, and Sculpting, Design or any other talent all will provide a significant reward when used properly and managed well. Too many with talent use their abilities to gather for themselves and forget their responsibility to humanity in conduct and behavior.
- Beauty, looking good, charm – Wow! A multi-billion dollar industry in America and all over the world. There appears to be nothing about the human body that cannot be altered. To say there is an obsession with our appearance is an understatement in light of these statistics and figures. Looking good and doing all you can do to make that possible is not bad. Physical beauty fades and is impossible to maintain. To use beauty as the established scale for self-worth and to neglect the responsibility to bring beauty into submission to conduct and behavior is a plan doomed to result in great pain and to lead to certain failure. The dynamics of conduct and behavior will create a society where beauty is admired and appreciated, but its value is not over-inflated.
It is a provable fact that the Universal Dynamics of Nature are real. They are sure and they are certain. They are eternal. Whether physical and scientific or conduct and behavior, you can chose to obey or disobey them but they are not optional. The results/outcomes follow the actions. It does not require extreme education or no education at all to see and understand universal dynamics. The simplest among humanity can observe the actions and see the responding results without counseling or prompting.
If further proof is needed a casual observance of history and the outcomes resulting from these universal dynamics is easily observed and understood. Each of these dynamics whether physical and scientific or conduct and behavioral carry within themselves a governance or control for society. If all of humanity obeys the Universal Dynamics of Nature, Humanity would self-govern and there would be no requirement of Civil Government. Our Culture or our beliefs determine the level of need for government. When we understand there are Universal Dynamics, Values and Principles that govern our relationships and the outcomes of our lives we are making progress toward self-government. When we research, and study, and rehearse these Dynamics until we internalize them and we allow our conduct and behavior to be managed by them, we will govern ourselves without the need for Civil laws.
Understanding these dynamics, values and principles and conducting our lives by their simple but profound truths will provide humanity the influence in the outcomes of our lives that all of humanity has searched for and is searching for. Each of us can recall a person or persons who violated these dynamics and the impact directly influenced the outcomes of their lives. People who live with Anger, Unforgiveness, immorality, lives without humility, honesty, ambition, without responsibility – always blaming others for their outcomes, without ambition, and many, many more. Knowledge of and adherence to the simple Universal Dynamics of Nature is imperative. The outcomes of the lives of those who do not recognize the impact of choosing to disobey the simple dynamics of nature are chronicles of tragedy. Study, rehearse and imitate these principles.
The outcomes of your life will be and are directed by their influence.
I want to emphasize that this is not a religious exercise. No more than a religious experience is required for Gravity, Inertia and relativity to be productive in the lives of humanity. They work because they are true.